Ecological Planning & Research
Do you need practical professional advice on river, lake, wetland or fisheries issues?
Do your plans for development include habitats where protected or valuable aquatic species may be present?
What we can do for you:
Ecological Planning & Research has many years experience in aquatic ecology and is here to provide workable solutions to ecological problems. We are cost-effective and provide a complete service from the smallest survey through to representation at Public Inquiry.
EPR aquatic work extends over a wide area including:
- Assessment of environmental impacts arising from development or other works,
- Natural resource management, including ecological interactions with Otter and Cormorants,
- Survey for protected species such as Otter, Water Vole, bats, wetland & wading birds, Grass Snake, Great Crested Newt, Bullhead, Lampreys, Wild Brown Trout / Sea Trout and Atlantic Salmon, Crayfish, dragonflies and other aquatic invertebrates, aquatic plants,
- River corridor and river habitat surveys,
- River, lake and wetland habitat restoration and creation,
- Habitat management planning for wetlands, stillwater and riverine fisheries,
- Research and development work on fisheries policy, ecology, conservation and management.