Ecological Planning & Research
January 2017 - Ecological consultancy, training, Brexit, and the environmental measures that could make the most impact.
Envirotec addresses a few questions to EPR’s new managing director.
Credits - 2017 Peebles Media Group Limited
Original article - http://envirotecmagazine.com/2017/01/25/appraising-the-landscape/
Envirotech interviewed our Managing Director on current topics, including:
- How did you come to be managing director of EPR?
- What’s a typical day like?
- Where do you see the most significant areas of growth in the field of ecological consultancy in the immediate future?
- What type of skills do you think are most important to succeed in ecological consultancy?
- Do you feel the role of an ecological consultancy is well understood by the public or potential clients?
- What are the most challenging types of development or project calling upon your skills as an ecological consultancy?
- How do you feel Brexit will reshape the world of ecological consultancy, and what are your feelings about it in relation to the environment?
- What single measure or policy would you recommend as likely to have the biggest impact on the environment?
To read Ben's responses and the full article, click here - http://envirotecmagazine.com/2017/01/25/appraising-the-landscape/